Dream Machine Website + Listings
The Dream Machine Website + Listings is short, sweet, and to the point. Setup cost is determined by our Statement of Work, and the monthly fee covers the monthly technology fees of the website. We’ll also link up and share your Google Business Listing to 60+ other locations online like YellowPages, Google Maps, Apple Maps, and more like them so, when you need to change your hours, just let us know and we’ll do it for all of them! These listings are also considered an essential SEO enhancement. (You do need to list a physical business location to use them though.)
$99.00 / month and a $299.00 sign-up fee
Your website will be constructed utilizing the worlds most widely used, and well supported website infrastructure, WordPress. Contact us with questions you may have about selecting the right package for you! We’ll review your business goals, and the timeframe in which you wish to complete them, and suggest the best package for you.
What you get with the Dream Machine Website + Business Listings Package
- Hosting – Puts your website live, on the internet.
- SSL Certificate – Because customer security is important.
- WordPress Website Infrastructure – You build your own website with this package, or we can help via a Statement of Work.
- Premium Website Editor – So you can make changes when you want to.
- Unlimited Website Forms – Capture sales leads and consumer interest from your website.
- Google Analytics – Track where traffic comes from and why it converts into business so you can get more.
Business Listings Syndication – We will manage the hours of your business listings & syndicate them across 60+ websites like the Yellow Pages.
Description of Services
- Website Set Up
- Upon your enrollment, Torque Media will point your domain to your new WordPress website hosted on our servers.
- We’ll perform an SSL Certificate set up.
- Your website will be connected to your Google Analytics account, or an account will be created for you.
- We’ll provide a 1-on-1 virtual training session on how to use the website tools and direct you to additional training sources.
- From here, your blank website is ready for you to build! (If you would prefer us to build the first version, please ask for a quote)
- Managed Services:
- There are no managed services included in this package, they can be purchased a-la-carte.
- Technical Support Services:
- Technical Support Services maintain the infrastructure of the website platform. Technology is constantly evolving and Torque Media will be making regular updates to your website to account for these improvements. The original website structure is covered by these services however, client generated problems, issues, website recovery, and on page enhancements, may be considered Custom Work based on the package enrolled.
- What does the set up fee cover?
- The set up fee pays our staff to set up the tools and foundation of your website.
- What happens after the website goes live?
- Is ultimately determined by you in this package. Your monthly fee pays for the systems and tools that we are providing you and there is no inclusion of additional support in this package. Should you need more assistance with your website build or making changes later down the road, these changes will be scoped and billed separately as custom work.
Need an eCommerce Website?
We can add eCommerce tools to any website we create. Contact us for more information and to get a quote!