Website + Monthly Managed Services
This is the best package for the business who needs new pages to support their business growth or advertising campaigns. Before inflating payroll, this marketing expense will save time, effort, and frustration to busy business owners and marketing teams that need an extra hand.
$999.00 / month and a $1,000.00 sign-up fee
Your website will be constructed utilizing the worlds most widely used, and well supported website infrastructure, WordPress. Contact us with questions you may have about selecting the right package for you! We’ll review your business goals, and the timeframe in which you wish to complete them, and suggest the best package for you.
What you get with the Website + Monthly Managed Services Package
- Hosting – Puts your website live, on the internet.
- SSL Certificate – Because customer security is important.
- Custom WordPress Website – Developed to specifically for your business.
- Premium Website Editor – So you can make changes when you want to.
- Unlimited Website Forms – Capture sales leads and consumer interest from your website.
- Google Analytics – Track where traffic comes from and why it converts into business so you can get more.
Description of Services –
- Managed Services:
- Monthly website content changes.
- 1 new page or post per month.
- Custom meta data & titles for each page/post/category.
- Business listing management – up to 80 (applicable) business listings
- Monthly website health screening.
- Business photography options (for VT based clients)
- A customized social media strategy.
- Technical Support Services:
- Technical Support Services maintain the infrastructure of the website platform. Technology is constantly evolving and Torque Media will be making regular updates to your website to account for these improvements. The original website structure is covered by these services however, client generated problems, issues, website recovery, and on page enhancements, may be considered Custom Work based on the package enrolled.
Common Questions –
- What does the set up fee cover?
- The set up fee pays our staff to develop and test, the first 5 pages of your new website.
- Additional pages will be scoped & quoted in our initial Statement of Work.
- What happens after the website goes live?
- After your website launches we will begin implementing the strategy that we created with you while building the website. Torque Media will check in Monthly with questions, feedback, and reporting as we fulfill these needs. Our relationship with you is fluid which helps us maintain your website as your business changes and evolves. If we reach a time when the package you are enrolled in does not make sense, we’ll let you know. Should you need more assistance with projects or changes than what the enrolled package offers these changes will be scoped and billed separately as custom work.
- Should you wish to receive a login for your website we will provide one after it is launched.
Need an eCommerce Website?
We can add eCommerce tools to any website we create. Contact us for more information and to get a quote!