Sign Up Process
- Customer contacts Torque Media to enroll in a package.
- Torque Media discusses goals with the client, and which packages/features will help them best reach their goals.
- Torque Media creates a Statement of Work (SOW) detailing the customers goals, requests, and steps needed to launch a website that meets their need.
- Customer approves SOW and signs up for services through the Torque Media website. Set up fee + first month due at sign up as many monthly services run along side the production process.
- Production begins immediately on the website working towards the customers goals.
- Should production need to be delayed, monthly fees will be prorated accordingly, but will always be paid before work begins.
- Website can be built live, or in a staging environment, as the customer wishes.
- Once the website is ready and approved by the customer, it will go live.
- At this time, regular monthly services will continue to be provided.
- Most of our regular services include building or adding content to the website. In most cases Torque Media will look to the customer for direction or ideas, unless a current strategy is in place that Torque Media is already working on.
- Should Torque Media not hear from a customer when services are due, we will reach out to offer suggestions.
- Failure to take advantage of this option is the responsibility of the customer. Toque Media works hard to keep our customers happy, and isn’t overly critical of “when” these intervals happen, as long a the customer is happy.