CONTENT! content! CONTENT! content! CONTENT! content!
Social Media is about content, and content cannot be outsourced!
Social Media is tough marketing! It can be free, but it takes time. You can spend money but, does it matter? Is there any value to it at all? Are we on target, or off in left field? These are the questions business owners have and, just like all marketing, if your message doesn’t resonate with your target audience then it is time wasted.
The strategy of Social Media is tough to define as it can differ from one (business, product, region, etc) to another. That said, if you call us today, it wouldn’t take us long to determine what is and isn’t working for your business and to craft a plan for improvement. It may sound cliche but, the reason we have Instagram Influencers and YouTube Stars making tens of thousands of dollars each month is because they have found a way to harness and leverage their content. Simply “checking the box” that you “posted today” isn’t good enough. That is the difference between 3 likes and 300 likes.
Social Media Consulting
What you can expect:
- An analysis of your current digital properties and synopsis of what is, and isn’t working.
- Staff interviews to learn more about customers and customer motivations.
- A detailed content plan will be drafted and then tested, adjusted, tested, and adjusted until your “Social Guru” understands the cycle and how to do this – it is what will empower them to take ownership after our training is done.
- We’ll train you on incorporating tags that help you understand the value of your work through Google Analytics.
- We’re going to look at the strategies and tactics behind growing your followers.
The single biggest challenge to having a great Social Media plan is that the business must be committed to producing content, on a regular basis. The more people involved, the better. And yes, that means asking about Social Media in your interviews. If you sell widgets – posting pictures of your widget and even giving great deals on your widget, will turn people away. Your followers want to connect with your brand on a deeper level. This is why companies that hire a third party to manage their social media have mediocre results. Your employees need to understand and support your goals and at the very least, produce and share content with someone that can post it. The same would go for your businesses social involvement, distribution, and consumer feedback. We’ll help you pull it together, and make it easy again. Contact Torque Media to help improve your social media strategy!
Social Media Advertising
- Campaign Planning – Torque Media will meet with you to determine your wants, needs, and goals. This conversation will help us narrow down which strategies and tactics will work best for your business.
- Audience Maximization – We’ll discuss your CRM, Newsletter activities, and List Management since all these options can help you reach the perfect audience. We’ll install the Facebook Pixel on your website which opens the doors to new customer acquisition.
- Ad Creation & Optimization – Your ad will be created and we may create multiple versions to test against each other. Sometimes, one ad works better than another! Knowing this helps us save you money, and deliver better results down the road.
- Insights – Your campaigns will be tracked through Facebook and Google Analytics. Regular reporting will be provided and we’ll check in on a regular basis!