Stand-Out Businesses Need Stand-out Websites
If your website isn't getting you clients, it's time to Torque it.
- Serve more clients
- Feel confident your (and client) data is safe
- Maximize your ad spend on proven lead generation
- Have a dedicated, expert team overseeing site updates across multiple locations
- Leverage proven, multi-site growth strategies
- Try to keep up with evolving website technology
- Worry about getting hacked
- Implement new lead-gen strategies hoping they’ll work
- Bootstrap updates across multiple locations manually
- Go it alone hoping you’ll eventually figure it out
Website Packages & Pricing
Fully functional and mobile responsive websites*
Starts at $249/mo
Starts at $699/mo
Starts at $1,499/mo
* includes secure WordPress website, hosting, and technical support; unlimited forms; premium self-service website editor; up to 70 business listings; social media strategy; Google Analytics tracking; and marketing support. Businesses in these packages receive access to all of our managed services based on the frequency (semi-annual, quarterly, monthly) of the package enrolled. E-commerce tools available & sold separately. One-time setup fee.
Which package is best for me?
When you book your call we’ll go over all your needs and help you choose the level of service that’s right for your business and budget, or create a completely custom package. If you want a totally hands-off experience, we’ve got your back. If you want the flexibility to make minor changes and updates yourself, we can make that happen too.
What does the set up fee cover?
Our initial meeting to go over your site needs; your site design, layout and page builds; navigational structure, comprehensive testing, review and edits; domain registration and/or transfer; the final site launch; and organic social media strategy.
How many pages can I have on my website?
As many as you would like (and make sense). We’ll create a customized scope of work and quote based on your needs.
What exactly is included in my website package?
- A custom, mobile-responsive WordPress website and managed hosting
- An SSL certificate, to protect you and your customers from hackers
- Unlimited website forms, for lead-generation and appointment bookings
- Google Analytics to track your traffic and help increase conversions
- Basic SEO setup so that your website gets found and visited often by search engines
- Google Business Listing setup / refresh
- Business listing management on Search Engines, Map Services, and Voice Search; up to 70 websites that help you get found online
- A premium website editor, giving you the ability to make quick updates yourself
- New pages/posts to keep your website current and relevant
- Social media strategy so you can leverage the power of social media marketing to meet your business goals
- Periodic meetings to keep your marketing plan in action
What happens once my website goes live?
Torque Media helps you every step of the way! Once your website is live we run tests that tell us how well it can function in the search engines and make adjustments as needed. We hook up Google Analytics and submit the website to all major search engines to ensure a full and fast index of all pages. Then, we establish our follow up calls and set plans for future updates.
Can I make updates myself?
Absolutely! If you’re comfortable making changes yourself, we’ll provide you with a personal login once your website is live.
Why do you build in WordPress?
We’ve tested every site-builder out there, from WIX and SquareSpace to BigCommerce. WordPress is the standard to which other platforms are held. It’s also THE most widely used website/blogging platform around the globe – it’s robust yet flexible and well-maintained. And, in test after test, it offers more customization and features than its competitors.
I’ve never used WordPress before. Will you teach me how to use it?
If you’d like to be able to make small changes yourself, we will walk you through the dashboard and editing process. We’ll also provide you with access to an extensive directory of video how-to’s. Please note: if your actions result in lost data or functionality, we may need to consider site repairs as custom work that is not included in your site plan.
What if I want to add an online shop?
My business has multiple locations with individual needs. Can you help with that?
Yes! Websites for franchise businesses, multiple sales locations, or whatever it may be – we build websites that are unique to your need. We can create the scale and insights you need to perform a step ahead of the competition.
Do you offer SEO & digital advertising for my website?
We sure do:
What's a local business listing and why would I need so many?
Having a website isn’t enough – you need more pages on the internet that link to your website so your website can be easier for people to find. The best example of a business listing is Google My Business. Adding your business via Google My Business allows your business to be shown at the top of search results and in Google Maps. On Google you see your name, phone, address, and hours which are critical pieces of information in the grand scheme of your SEO plan; and care subject to change by everyone online. Torque Media simply manages this information for you, and creates additional listings on pages like YellowPages.com, Bing, Siri, and Alexa – yes, we even cover the voice searches!
What does the business photography component include?
For clients local to Torque Media we can schedule in photo sessions for your headshots, facility, and products. For out of state clients we will help you find a suitable photographer in your area. All the “time” spent utilizing Torque Media services is paid for via your monthly contract, or a-la-carte as custom work.
Why Torque Media?
- Your website is the engine that drives your business. Who you choose to help you get ahead, and stay ahead of the competition matters in how much revenue the business generates annually.
- Our team has experience working with some of the largest brands online at a national, regional, and local level. We bring this experience to you, to propel your business online.
- We offer flexible packaging and pricing to meet a variety of advertising and budgeting needs.
- We’re a growing business that plans to offer new and innovative services.
- We customize services to meet your needs.
- We work proactively to keep your website and business information up to date.
- We go above and beyond to ensure your experience and marketing message is the best it can be. We put a lot of work and thought into the work we do, so you can be proud of the way customers see your business online.
- Our business is designed to help you save time, money, and headache.
We’ve been doing this since the internet was invented. (OK, 2007.) Whether you need to make sales, schedule appointments, or simply showcase your business, we’ve got your back. The sites we build load fast, look great on desktop or mobile devices, and work the way your customers expect. We built our business on the simple premise that we can provide a better and more complete customer experience – and that’s what we strive to do every day!
Trusting your website to Torque Media is like having your own digital marketing team without the in-house expense. No employees to pay, manage, or train. You get a team that’s as invested in your business as you are. Because if your business doesn’t succeed, ours won’t either.