Torque Media Websites are the heart of everything we do.
Think for a moment, what would today's world be like without websites? No email, no Facebook, no booking ahead, or buying tickets online. In many ways, websites have revolutionized the world around us. Using the "internet" became a norm in 2000 when email and music sharing programs like Napster became popular in schools, and then in homes. Everything changed in 2007 when the iPhone debuted; the dawning of mobile technology. Facebook and Google became household names. Now-a-days, if you're not online, you're literally getting left behind. Every business needs a website whether for the purpose of conducting sales, scheduling appointments, or merely to provide information. A website is a business formality that customers expect and without one, you're missing the easiest and most important way to differentiate yourself from the competition.
Beautiful and functional websites to meet your business and/or personal needs.
The crew at Torque Media have been working in the Digital Marketing field since 2007 and in that time we’ve worked closely with some of the worlds largest brands to craft regional and national website programs. Our experience and attention to detail helps businesses act quickly and professionally to relaunch, or rebrand, their online image. From website layouts to the website photography, we want you to be happy with your new website. As we look at the website market there are a lot of shiny things out there today to help businesses get online easily like WIX, SquareSpace, BigCommerce, and WordPress to name a few. Which one is best for you is subjective but, we’ve worked on all of them and elect to use WordPress as the core foundation of our websites. WordPress is the most commonly used website/blogging platform used around the globe; which says a lot for their product. It’s strong, yet flexible, and well maintained. In a nutshell, access to platforms like this have made having a website much more affordable! And, if managing your own website is a desire, we can make it easy for you to learn too.
Torque Media Website Packages
Every Torque Media package includes the most common tools and managed services that you need, to be successful in business:
- Hosting – Is what makes your website accessible online.
- SSL Certificate – Because customer security is important.
- Custom WordPress Website – Developed specifically for your business.
- Premium Website Editor – So you can make changes when you want to.
- Unlimited Website Forms – Capture sales leads, appointments, and consumer interest from your website.
- Google Analytics – Track where traffic comes from and why it converts into business so you can get more.
- Basic SEO Setup – Helps you get found in local search results.
- Google Business Listing – Setup or refresh (whichever is needed)
- Business Listing Management – We set your business up on YP.com and up to 70 other websites that help you get found online.
- New Pages/Posts – We work with you to keep your website up to date.
- Social Media Strategy – Shows you where and how, you can use social media to meet your business goals.
- Website Refreshes – Provide an opportunity to make more in-depth changes to the layout and functionality of your site (we can always do more with custom work).
Choose Your Website Service Level
The only thing you need to do, is select a service level for how frequently you want us managing your website!
Semi - Annual Updates
Meet Your Goals with Search Engine Optimization & Digital Advertising!
Have specific sales or appointment goals you are trying to reach? Let’s make a plan to get you there.
Why Torque Media Websites?
- We offer flexible packaging and pricing to meet a variety of advertising and budgeting needs.
- We're a growing business that plans to offer new and innovative services.
- Our support team is available as much or as little as you need us.
- We work proactively to keep your website and business information up to date.
- We go above and beyond to ensure your experience and marketing message is the best it can be. We put a lot of work and thought into the work we do, so you can be proud of the way customers see your business online.
- Our business is designed to help you save time, money, and headache.